Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi 30 novembre 2010

Skills required for my dream job :)

I have found on the web the job I would definitely love to apply for. I saw it on the Banyan Tree's website, and a particularly love this chain, since I have done a marketing project on it last year in class.
It is a training management in the Food and Beverages division, in Bangkok Banyan Tree, which is amazing!
The requested skills are the following:

  • New graduates and students who are graduating
  • Good English language skills
  • Knowledge of Japanese, Russian, or Korean would be advantage
  • Degree in hospitality school or related field would be preferable
  • Knowledge of or experience with Food and Beverage would be advantage
  • Good planning and organizing skills

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire